Today I wear black
Today I wear black.
We are the nation of:
- legalized and state-funded contraception
- legalized and state-funded embryo destruction
- legalized and homosexual “marriage”
- legalized no-fault divorce
- mandatory income redistribution (to fund the items above in large part)
- and our elected president is a man who fought for legislation stating that babies that survive botched abortion should be killed by a doctor
This is what the United States has become. I mourn.
When I finish mourning I will do everything that I can do to reverse these evils in our land.
If God’s wrath comes, we can only blame ourselves. We voted for it.