Why Sotomayor is key to Obama’s abortion agenda
Why is Sotomayer important to President Obama? She is Catholic. Of the nine Supreme Court Justices, currently five are Catholic. These five tip the court toward a pro-life consensus (the Catholic exception might be Anthony Kennedy). By choosing Sotomayer, Obama accomplishes two things. First, he secures another pro-choice advocate in the ...
Become Pope Benedict’s Friend on Facebook
Barack Obama successfully courted young people through the internet - blogs, twitter, timed texts, and Facebook. Now the Supreme Pontiff of the Catholic Church and Vicar of Christ on earth, Pope Benedict XVI, will follow suit by joining up on Facebook with his application 'Pope2You'. The app will link followers ...
Archbishop of New York City reaches out to Hispanic population
The new Catholic archbishop of New York City Timothy Dolan has recently noted that New York is increasingly Spanish speaking. He has committed himself to shepherding and evanglizing the Hispanic/Latino population that has tended to gravitate toward Pentecostal and Evangelical expressions of Christianity.
Only 46% of American Christians belive that Jesus didn’t sin
A new Barna study reveals that most American Christians don't hold to some of the basic tenets of historic Christianity. Only 35% believed that Satan is a living being rather than a mere symbol of evil. 8% were unsure. Fifty-eight percent agreed with the statement that the Holy Spirit is "a symbol ...
Has Pastor Rick Warren caved to liberals?
There's a new article from Life Site News suggesting that Pastor Rick Warren has caved to liberals on the issue of same-sex unions. I'm not fully convinced that this is the case, but he does seem to be growing soft with respect to key issues facing Christians in America. Full story ...
Sign up for Free News & Updates
Sign up to receive breaking news
as well as receive other site updates!
- Why did Abortion Become a “Kennedy Cause”?
- Why Sotomayor is key to Obama’s abortion agenda
- Become Pope Benedict’s Friend on Facebook
- America has never been a Christian nation…
- Archbishop of New York City reaches out to Hispanic population
- Only 46% of American Christians belive that Jesus didn’t sin
- Iowa Supreme Court rules in favor of homosexual marriage
- Has Pastor Rick Warren caved to liberals?
- Denzel Washington’s charity and patriotism
- An economic analogy from Texas Tech